Friday, August 29, 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #5

Hope everyone enjoyed their summer! We're heading into my favorite time of year, the fall. The cooler weather always re-energizes me. How about you, what's your favorite time of year? Below are the winners of our last challenge. Great projects were created by all of our players!

TYIC #4 CHALLENGE WINNER

TYIC #4 CHALLENGE FAVORITES

Congrats!!! Please pick up your badges from the Tags for Your Blog page!

Here's a couple of very pretty tags from Donna for our next challenge.

Below are some great interpretations from our design team. I'm sure their projects will spark some ideas of your own.














Now it's your turn . . . READY, SET, GO!

The challenge will close on Wednesday, September 10th at 9:00am EDT.
When you've created your project come back and link IT up.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jeanne on being selected the TYIC winner; a most eye-catching lovely tag. Thank you ever so much for selecting my tag as a favourirte...I'm honoured and delighted! And how wonderful to be standing next to Marcia, with her oh-so-pretty stencil and floral tag. Sparkles added to my day!! Your badge will be proudly displayed on my blog. Thanks again! Challenge #5 - fabulous inspiration tags by Donna and the DT takes are amazing!
    ~c
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags from your talented winners and another really fun and creative Tag Challenge. Can't wait to play :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot Whoot! Happy dancing here! Thanks so much for making my day! I love this challenge and am having so much fun playing along!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!